6516 Armelina Crescent
Niagara Falls, Ontario – N7W 0A8, Canada
1 – 905-356-8743 Res
Sr. Marine Safety and Security Inspector Since Aug. 2004 – Till to-date
Transport Canada Marine Safety and Security.
Hold Level of security clearance as “SECRET”
Hold a valid medical
Hold valid First-Class Engineer Motorship Certificate of Competency as of today.
Hold valid “Marine Advance First Aid” and “Marine Emergency Duty (Marine Survival Craft and
Fast Rescue Boat, Marine Advance Fire Fighting, Standards of Training Certification and
Watchkeeping Training (ETC)
- Strong leadership attributes that can motivate, guide and direct team-members
- Community services…. worked with Heart Stroke Foundation in “Sarnia”
- Ability to work under stress in conflict situations and meet deadlines as evident by my number of years of experience in various fields of shore establishment, and in the merchant marine (Sea)
- Ability to develop recommendations and to analyze and resolve issues
- Ability to plan and coordinate projects
- Working knowledge of, (Canada Shipping Act) CSA 2001 and its all Allied Regulations and International Marine related Conventions, Policies and Procedures.
- Willingness to travel, work overtime at short notice(s)
- Knowledge and ability to manage human and financial resources
- Experience and comfortable in stakeholder consultation(s)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and highest quality of customer-service skills
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and an active learner
- Ability to respond safely, effectively and expeditiously during an emergency
- Conducted, training and education as an “instructor” in the Marine College, to the Marine Engineering Cadets and General Purpose Crew.